First date thoughts?

Fellas do you think that this an accurate representation of what goes through our minds on a first date? Ladies what are your thoughts on it?

In case the video isn't available here is another link.

https://youtu.be/b9uMe_TJMkA

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Dutch. I'm gonna want to split the bill

• I always wondered whether the term going dutch actually came from the Dutch lol.

• I'll have to look that up and try to find out.

Also cold to lol and engagement rings and similar customs come from every nation not just the US we're not to blame for that one.

• Haha alright..

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy besides Bill Burr is my favorite comedian. Great video clip!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• It's exaggerated that's for sure.
    At least for me, when I am on a first date I keep things light, playfully jab at her and be a gentleman. Straightforward and simple to follow.

• Defiantly not the wrong this to do.

This of course is more for the sake of comedy keep that in mind not actually being serious. Though I won't lie I do the finical thing sometimes lol.

• Can't watch it because she is asleep. If its about splitting the bill I usually just offer to pay. Don't go anywhere too expensive on the first date

• the video is not available 😂😂

• OP a ladies man