Girls, am I ugly, average or okay?

Apologies for re-posting this but I didn't really receive too much feedback to go by before. Please take at look at this picture of me and let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate it, especially honesty whether it hurts or not.

https://goo.gl/photos/wCb9PCpbefxtRZBi7

Thank you for your time and have a great day, all :)

2

What Girls Said 2

• I think you could benefit from a different angle first of all (lol, anyone looks odd from the bottom- maybe not rihanna. She's always flawless) But sure, you look fine! I wouldn't approach you on my own- I don't approach anyone, bad example but you know- you give off that sailor vibe! Not a mean sailor. Like a uh, 'Hey y'all (I'm southern all guys talk like this in my head), I'm off from (wherever), glad to see y'all doing good! Wanna throw one back?" Or, if you wore plaid I'd think instant logger. Without a beard? I'd take steps to be extra nice when talkin' to girls. You seen a little intimidating, and being non-threatening could do wonders! Go get 'em!

• You're ugly.