What do I do now?

I have tattoos. A few weeks ago me and a friend went into a tattoo shop to get new ones. There was this really cute guy there but he was working and Im really shy so I didn't say anything more than hi. I went home thinking about him and it turns out that I follow him on instagram and I didn't even realize it till that night. Like I said Im really shy and don't usually approach guys first and I don't want to go into his job and bother him so I thought dming him on instagram might be a good idea. this is a huge step for me because Im used to guys making the first move and im not used to doing it myself but I really wanted to talk to him. I dmed him asking if he would like to hang out sometime and then I realized that he doesn't follow me so I didn't want him to think my dm was spam or anything so I left a little comment on one of his pictures to check his dms. this was yesterday and he's been on since cause I've seen his pictures come up on my feed and he hasn't said a word to me. Im upset because we definitely did stare at each other quite a bit at the tattoo shop and we seem to like a lot of the same things based on our instagram pages and I thought we could have fun hanging out. I never do anything like this so its upsetting to be ignored. does anyone have any advice for me? should I give him more time? or is he just not interested? i thought if he wasn't interested maybe he would delete my comment or block me but he hasn't. I mean if he's not interested he should just tell me instead of ignoring me. should I just let this one go even though I really don't want to. I don't know what to do. any advice would be appreciated...

12

What Guys Said 2

• For guys a simple comment on a picture doesn't scream I like you. You made a passive move that had room for doubt. You want him then ask for his number.

• ok so what should I do? I should leave a comment asking for his number?

• Fortunate favors the bold. Even if he ignores it or it does not lead to something is not important. The most important thing is that you did something about it.

• you're right, thank you :)

• There's no guarantee that he saw your comment or read your message. Not everyone on social media checks that kind of stuff. It might be weird but if you want a real answer the only guaranteed way you'll get one is asking him directly.

• True im just way too shop to walk into a tattoo shop filled with guys and go up and talk to him lol

• shy I meant way too shy lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he is interested in you. If he was, he would have replied to you.