Why would you constantly be hiding and unhiding an online dating profile if you were apparently seeing someone?

Just curious of the reasons.
Cheating?
Hiding as too many messages?
What about if the facebook profile is hidden at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

• well cheating is one of the reason another one probably be to hide multiple flings... no woman would like to find out that her man is with few other girls simultaneously

• Thanks for this. I was chatting to a guy online for month. Arranged to meet rescheduled. Tried to organise rescheduled date says he's now seeings someone else "unexpectedly." On his Insta he is friends with her mum, dad and sister so I figured it was BS and chatting to me for an ego boost. But I had noticed he had got rid of last seen online on his whatsapp, toggled his match profile from hidden to unhidden and same with FB.

• ya well then guess my guess was somewhat right

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably hiding something from you. He might be seeing/talking to other chicks.

• Sounds real shady