Am I date able?

So I'm a gamer and a nerd and a creative girl... And I feel like many people don't like that type of person... I don't like parties or being very social with many people I would mostly just watch netflix or read a book instead of partying... Many people in my class says that the looks means the most and i'm not very pretty or skinny... And I feel like most people want a fit girl that's normal and wears makeup and goes to parties and stuff like that... So what am I?

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your young. You will definitely be datable as long as you don't let your body go from being velumptous to fat.

Your a small group girl. In school they want every one to be popular or a loser. Your just going to have your small group of close freinds. Nothing wrong with that and if your open a guy will try and approach you every once in a while. However don't let that determin your self worth especially nowadays.

Don't party but do hang out every once in a while with people.

Most Helpful Girl

• you are perfectly fine! Some guys would wish for a girl like you! Just keep being yourself, the right guy is jet to come ^^

What Guys Said 12

• yes you are, there are boys with the same personality as you so they will like to met you someday. sooner or later, it will happen.

• More guys are into girls like you, than you may realize!

• Guys with gaming interest will definitely want to date you.

• there are guys who like girls like you tho. not all boys have the same interests, apparently: there are guys who love gamergirls. you shouldn't feel insecure because there's a certain ideal image. all men are different, i'm sure you'll find someone who will love you the way you are.

• You're 13 and I see why you think like that, because the people around you are just boys. As soon as you get 18 you get to meet people who appreciate a woman like you described.
    Guys usually prefer less make up than more, (I for myself like mascara only on girls nothing else) guys love gamer girls check 9gag for that people constantly talk about how a woman like this is a jackpot, I don't see how being creative could be a bad thing. So you just wait, you're one of those hidden gems.

• yesss you're dateable 😍😍😍

• you are a gamer. you are awesome have confidence. anyone would be damn lucky to know you. I am a gamer too and as long as you have confidence you are a queen. you will always have a friend in me.

• Everyone is datable. Just takes patience and effort.

• this is really a matter of whether you're attractive or not. Datable isn't the correct term since none of us would know because we haven't been in a relationship with you.

• you were exactly the kind of girl I went after in school

• Direct your attention to MUBI instead of Netflix for really good films.

"Most people" are most people, you are you. Way harder, but, if you play all your hands right, way more rewarding.

• The question was about dating though.

"I feel like many people don't like that type of person... "

Your feelings are truthful. As Genetic Similarity Theory explains, people are drawn to their similar others.

• Age: 13

My automatic answering device says NO!

• Correction: not yet and not for me.

What Girls Said 3

• You sound like you'd be better relationship material than those other kind of girls you described.

• You are you're own person, that's what you are. And someone one day will love you for just being you

• You're a gamer and nerd. You're not abnormal. Guys with similar interest will like you.