How do I salvage everything after being crazy?

So I've been having sex with this guy a little we established he isn't ready for a relationship I went along with it knowing I could not make him suddenly want a relationship. Everything was good until I realized he did things that this other guy I wasted my time on for too long did like make empty promises, text me sweetly when he wanted something, etc. Well I ended up agreeing to buy his car he was giving it to me for cheap cool it's all good. Well I got it into my crazy head that he was only talking to me to sell his car and that he was just using me and was going to be exactly like the guy I saw before so me thinking that I was going to be strong, I start standing up for myself and going a little crazy. He messages me apologizing for not spending time with me because of work and his living situation. I pick up the car today and I'm very nervous and embarrassed to see him, I don't want to stop talking to him but I feel like I'm too much crazy for him.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• The time you have while both are separate work on your weakness. Don't beat it into your head a guy must accept you for who are. Cause that means you must accept him for who is. If your s little crazy. Work on Turing negative situation into a positive one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Remain single until you can trust again

What Guys Said 3

• well your crazy n that's who u are and maybe that's why he got into u in the first place what to do now is upto you keep things as they are now which is like a hollow relationship or u wanna wait till smth really happens and things dnt stay hollow anymore

• Tell him the reason you felt that way. Tell him you had a guy basically use you in this same aspect and you're sorry if you came off a little crazy for a sec but it is only because you like spending time with him but you are afraid of being used so you acted irrationally. Also you can blame it on that time of the month and say that it was a combination of previous experience and that.

• True I think he'll understand he's really a good guy deep down I think today when I see him I'll explain it to him, I'm just worried it'll hurt his feelings that I would think of him in that light

• True thank you!

• Anytime! A follow would be appreciated :)

• U should b careful he seems like a guy that might be just using u.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!