Girls, would you date this guy?

Let's say you met a cute guy, he is in his late 20s, smart and funny.
Later on you know that he is still a virgin, would you still go out with him or not and why?

2

What Girls Said 2

• yes, I'd ask why he's still a virgin though.. because they're might be something behind it that won't match me..

• If he told you that he used to be fat, he was bullied a lot and had a very low self esteem, this is the reason, would you believe him?

• Yes, I'd believe that. I'd want to see pictures 😅 but congratulate them on making that change. I'd be more attracted to them after that actually. I really admire that type of strength

• Well that's good to hear

• I would never date a guy. It is really stupid. I believe in true love and dating is just like a game. I am sorry, but I don't want to play games. I have fallen in love once, but it is unrequited love. I still love him, even if he doesn't. True love never dies.

• @Crap_it_is_me-- what do you know of true love? you are only 18
      Give yourself some time

• I know that you will say something like that. But I know what's it.