Is it ok to like someone that is older then me and that is married and wants to cheat on his wife?

he is 21 im 17 and we both like each other but he has a wife and wants to cheat on her. what do i do?

i just found out that his wife is my step sister. I am so going to tell her.
i found out cause he was talking about her and i asked for a picture and it was her and then i told her everything.
and she is not mad at me but she is mad at him for doing that
she is not mad cause i didn't know that she wa married cause i saw her two years ago

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• About your age gap, I'm okay with it, it's just 4 years. The problem is that he's married... I wouldn't advise you to do it because you also may suffer the consequences of his cheating, many people may call you destroyer of homes, families and stuff like that. We know that those things happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mhhh... DON'T DO IT. Cheating is something that I hate. My sister was cheated on by her first boyfriend and it threw her into a terrible, long lasting depression that almost took her life. It's something terrible and I would never be a part of it, no matter how hot they guy can be. If you two like each other and he breaks things of with his wife/girlfriend/whatever to be with you, then go ahead. But as long as they're mantaining a relationship, don't take it any further. Besides, the guy is clearly trash. Do you really wanna become that too? And be treated with such little respect, like he treats his wife? Beware, Karma is a bitch.

What Guys Said 17

• yes f courese... that is love is blind...
    first he will cheat his wife...
    destroy his family then...
    he will cheat with you too...
    nice this funny... this is life..
    it is not okay... how can you destroy some of life like that... think about that women...
    how you will feel if your husbAnd will do the same... you also know what people will call you...

world is full of boys... it's better you find a gentlemen

• Don't encourage him to cheat. However, if he intentionally want to cheat, that just goes to show how little his marriage means to him.

• Sure, he shouldn't be married at 21 anyway.

• Just know this. A cheater usually cheats on everyone so dont mistakenly think that he won't eventually do it to you too.

• If you want to be a marriage wrecker, who is going to stop you?

• First of all your underage, second do you really want all the drama that will cause once his wife finds out?

• Don't let him cheat with you. At least let him get a divorce first. I Don't see why he wanted to get married so young just to end up cheating on his wife. If he cheats on her, HIS WIFE what makes you think he's not going to cheat on you with another girl when you're just his girlfriend?

• In short I don't think you should do it. There's plenty of guys out there.

• uh... don't do it?
    do you really want that drama?
    not to mention underage...

• I'm surprised you even have to ask this question

• I predict this would end badly for the both of you.

• Your underage and he's married this will not end well.

• tell him to come see you when he's single

• maybe they are breaking up its ok

• Find someone else..
    imagine being in his wife's place..

• If you tell him no then he would most likely go look somewhere else. you did the good thing by telling the wife as this would probably end the root of the problem although I do wonder, you said you like him. What exactly does that mean for you?

• Likely other people would tell you different but the fact that you are asking tells me that you very much want to break this ethical rule. In that case, I would say try to make sure that it safe for yourself and be mindful of how badly it is hurting the other woman but do it. Especially, if you are mindful and not projecting unwarranted negative shit on her it has a good chance to ultimately be a growth experience for everyone involved. Plus, you are young and will get your rocks off. There is real advantage to that. ESPECIALLY, if you let yourself learn from it and have a compassionate heart for the people that will get hurt.

Much worse would be to be resentful, bitter and unempathetic because you had to constrain your desires. Life is complex. Seeing and accepting that at a young age is a huge boost.

• Don't be THAT girl. What about his poor wife? Walk away now

What Girls Said 11

• Do not do it. More than likely, he will not leave his wife. They are probably just going through problems right now. If you are hoping for a relationship with this guy, there is a strong possibility he will do the same thing to do. You will be no different.

• If you want to be just as BAD as him go ahead, play the game with him, but trust me, both of you will never be happy and you are ruining another womans life... if he doesn't want her anymore don't be PART and a REASON in this... just let him do his own thing. WHEN HE IS OFFICIALLY divorced, then you can try and give him a chance... but not NOW

• lol don't be a home wrecker. Just because his wife is doing that to him doesn't mean you have to get involved in the mess.

• Tell him to get out of your face. This guy sounds like a jerk... why would you like someone like this?

• You didn't know his wife was your step sister? You must not be that close to your family. You need to make sure you tell her you are just as guilty as he is.

• But you knew he was married when you started this.

• find someone else. Don't be a home wrecker

• You don't do it, if he can cheat on his wife then there's no doubt that he'll cheat on you and do you really want to destroy a marriage or be a mistress

• Wtf? There's no need to even ask this question. Obviously, you shouldn't go through with it. Plus, you're a minor. Chill.

• I wouldn't suggest it, what if she finds out? Then what? What if he uses you then goes back to his wife and act like he never knew you? You will suffer in the end. You're still young, there is plenty of people out there who are single looking for someone.

• If you are a Christian it is a sin and I would not do that cuz it will just give you the sense of emptyness again its my opinion and it is all up to you

• it is wrong!

• Lose his number. Stop interacting with him. Tell his wife. She's young. If she gets away from him now she can save a lot of pain.