Is a gym profile picture good for online dating?

Generally I don't take pictures of myself, so I don't have an album to choose from. So to flush out my online dating profile with me doing stuff I enjoy, going to be taking some new pictures.

So my question is, girls do you find a picture of a guy at the gym attractive? Specifically lifting heavy weights, showcasing strength?
I've not buff, but I've been going to the gym for 6 months now and for example, I can deadlift 215lbs. Im very proud of that improvement but don't know if that's a douchey picture.

Also are there any other type of pictures that catch your attention?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a picture lifting something heavy might come off as a bit conceited. I personally am more attracted to profile pictures where the person is doing something interesting such as, skydiving, bungee jumping, even just a funny picture at an amusement park. Something to show that you are interesting.

What Girls Said 4

• i like athletic muscular guys so would catch my attention should not be a turn off for an gal if tastefully done

• No you'll appear like that guy who's just showing off his muscles

• It will make you appear egotistical

• I like men in suits or men who smile.