Guys, Does He Really Like Me?

I'm 17, he's 20.. I'm Colombian, and he's from Oregon. So cultures and ages are different. He had a thing with my bestfriend 2 years ago, but he ended up being a jerk and just wanting pictures. But now, he's "changed". I'm not sure. He's been talking about liking me and wanting to date me.. but I think things are going too fast. He said he wanted to be in a serious relationship. Even to the point of talking to my dad. I told him (since I wasn't sure if he was playing or not) that we could keep talking once he talked to my dad. He said he would and we haven't talked since then. That was 2 weeks ago.. and we talked for three days. I asked why he liked me, he said cuz I was talented, kind and pretty. For two weeks now, he's been commenting on my friends post things like "Cutie" and "i like that look".. and posting pictures of his friends captioning it "WCW" and such. I don't know if he's just trying to get my attention, or if he's still a jerk. What should I do?

2

What Guys Said 2

• He's a douche. Or he would keep talking to you. Don't be a sucka

• once a dirtbag always a dirtbag