Should the man always pay for dinner?

• Yes
    16%(5)17%(8)Vote19%(3)
  • No
    84%(26)83%(39)Vote81%(13)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    I think for the first time the person that asked should offer to pay but accept a split bill if the other person really wants too.
    If I invited someone (bf/friend/gf/family/whatever) out for dinner I would be expecting to pay since I had asked in the first place.

• yeah but we all know 99% of the time women don't ask men out.. And when they do, its splitting the bill.

• @MrNameless I've asked people out so *shrug* don't bitch at me bruh

• You're like 1% of women. The reality is that society expects men to pay on dates, regardless of who asked. and if they don't they're damned if they do and damn'd if they don't.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• No, of course not. Splitting the bill or taking turns paying is more fair.

• No, that's a silly idea.

• Nope. It should be split 50/50.

First date should be whoever asked the other out.

• this question has been asked way too many times. its not like they should. theyre not obligated to do that , but if u wanna impress a girl , I recommend u to do it. usually a girl will choose a guy who invites her over a guy who doesn't invite her

• Has it? Sorry this is my first day back after a couple of years. Thanks for your opinion!

• No its good for the girl to split or pay the whole bill.

• Not always no

• Me and my boyfriend take turns to pay. A man shouldn't always pay. It's not a rule.

• yes. That's being a man.

• Why's that being a man?

• yes and I'm not feminist. well men are still suppose to be manly and women feminine. That's old school and traditional. in both those things.

• @MrNameless a feminist would be one to say that women should pay. They like putting women above men and think that women should he playing a mans role.

• Nope, girl can pay too

• No ☺

What Guys Said 1

• If he is a needy beta who considers the woman's attention a gift, sure.