Did I miss my chance with him?

There is this guy I've been texting, he's in a few of my classes. I told my friends about it and the next day in class they made fun and would hit me when he walked by or would stick their tongue out at me and laugh. This was so imbarrasing for me and I told them to stop. Then they started asking me questions about him so loudly probably enough for him to hear. He has texted me back and I'm really starting to freak out. Him and I aren't close at all like I basically know pretty well nothing about him. I don't want to text him because I'm just scared. I don't know what to talk to him about? Maybe he hates me now or he thinks that I'm not interested in him or maybe he thinks my friends were making fun of him. This is so difficult for me!!!

12

What Guys Said 2

• you still have you're chance !!!
    if he like you he'll probably get over you're friend

• What should i do?

• go talk to him, in person if possible!
      don't worry, it's ok to be shy, the best thing to do is to be true

• you screwed up when you told to your friends... #Unlike

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he hates you. After all, he texted you, didn't he? If he was not interested in you, he wouldn't have texted you at all. Ask your friends to stop making fun of you in front of him. Also, text him back. You will definitely miss your chance if you won't because he will assume that you're not interested.