He wants to be my first?

My boyfriend said he wants to be my first and to gently lead me through my first passionate kiss and show me passion. What did he mean by be my first and show me passion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he is a virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 25-29, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin period, regardless of the age as long as the virgin is happy with it.

I will have to admit at being surprised at your innocence, it's okay to be innocent, I'm just surprised.

He means he wants to take your virginity, he wants to be your first sexual experience.

He does sound kind of, maybe sappy is the right word? If he actually said 'passionate kiss and show you passion' it just sounds weird to me, sex between two people who like/love each other is usually passionate since there is a lot of emotion and affection between the two.

Regardless of what he sounds like to me, do you like him? Do you want to give him your virginity?

What Guys Said 2

• LOL at 25-29 it's pathetic enough you are still a virgin; you're not 18-22, but to not know what he meant is even more embarrassing.

• There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 25-29, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin period, regardless of the age as long as the virgin is happy with it. Shame on you for trying to shame her for her virginity.

• But see, one uses milk to make cheese and aged cheese is quite delicious.

• Me o God me

What Girls Said 0