Have you ever fallen in love with someone twice your age?

Let's say your a teenager and she/is an adult !

1914

Most Helpful Guy

• Twice my age? No. Several years older? Yes. I always preferred to date older women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. When I was 16, some friends visited my parents and there was one man between 30 and 35 yo. He was handsome and had a very charming accent. He was looking at me all night and tried to talk to me a little... Then I found out that he was about to get married soon with a woman who was already pregnant with his child. Other time I was in love with a vet from my grandma's village. I was also 16. He was handsome and always happy. I'd purposely slow down when passing by his office and if he saw me he'd ask me to stop and talk but then I didn't want to cause I was scared that people would gossip about me xD Nevertheless I was imagining that I would marry him and live there in that village.

What Guys Said 13

• My girlfriend is 24, I'm 45. So the answer to that would be yes. But the thing is, it's different when you're a bit older. 24 may not seem like much of a stretch, but you really mature a lot in those few years. They're important. So while it's technically true I'd date an 18 year old, it wouldn't be my first choice. Because I want them to mature a little more on their own; it's something only age and experience can bring.

• I've developed crushes on school teachers 5 times my age when I was like 6-years old. :-D

• Can't say I've ever genuinely fallen for a girl much older though.

• Definitely, but I'm now 16, so that's includes those like Angelina Jolie, J Low, and etc.
    If you're talking about those I've actually met, I could say my 5th grade teacher, this girl I met at my favorite Ice Cream place, this around 16 year old girl from Church ( I was around 5) and was so happy when I got to hold her hand, and etc

• I like younger girls , not older.

• No. I would date younger, not older.

• How many years of difference?

• Well, i'm 22 so the youngest i'd date is 18. When I hit my 30's the youngest i'd date is 18. When I hit my 40s the youngest i'd date is 24. 50s, well 50s... I hope i'm married by that age.

• You probably haven't experienced enough to know what you want yet but if you believe it is worth a shot take it.

• My record was when I was 24 and she was 41, so not quite 2x. These days I'm tired of old women (they age like milk) so permanently go for the 16-24 crowd.

• No.
    But maybe half. ;)

• Hypothetically, that would almost exclusively be my target age.

• no, I've dated 12 years older though

• had a crush on my friends mother, would that count LOL

• yeah i did when i was 14 and my teacher was 28, she was beautiful.

• by my 6 I had a serious crush on a 12 yo
    lol

What Girls Said 18

• 14, teacher was late 20s. Cute, childish, loved movies with Adam Sandler in them.

• I loved older men my whole life and have dated and or lusted after my fair share. Fell in love with a guy 12 years older but oldest I've dated was 26 years older.

• my husband is over twice my age

• Not fallen in love but I did have a relationship with somebody who was nearly sixty when I was in my early twenties.

• No, only few years older but why don't you find a girl your age...

• Never. The oldest guy I ever liked was 3-4 years older than me.

• Twice my age no. Almost 10 years, yes.

• No it's like dating your grandpa

• Nahh never too old man

• No I haven't

• Not quite twice my age, but I was 18 & he was 31 when we started dating.

• Wow and you two actually dated?

• Understand did you ever thought that you and him will last forever?

• I try not to think into that directions, you never know what happens.

• Yes.

• Nope

• Uhhh noo

• I was 11 and my teacher was 28

• No I didn't. That would be weird.

• Yesssss. I'm 18 and the guy I'm in love with is 35... So last year, when I was 17, he was exactly twice my age.

• Try three times my age lol