Is this girl I've been talking to crazy?

Okay so I met this girl on the dating site Meetme, and we started talking and both had no plans for Valentine's Day, so we figured it would be a good time to meet up and if things went well it would be kinda cool to say we first met on Valentine's Day. Anyway we met up at the mall, I'm 21 by the way, and she's like legit a couple weeks younger. So we talked and got to know a little bit about each other. She asked if she could get a ride home later because she can't drive cause she has epilepsy. So I gave her a ride back. I thought the date went pretty well. Anyway, she texted me later that night and I thought everything went well, and I just want to take it slow and see how things go and I told her that too. So I didn't text her for a few days and that was when things got a little weird, she was like hey why don't you text me, do you not like me. I told her sorry I've been super busy this week, which I was! Wasn't even lying. Then whenever I wouldn't respond, and I would post a Snapchat Story, she would take a screenshot of the story and send it to me as a snapchat message and say "nice" and so I blocked her from seeing my story. I'm sorry but that thing with the story freaked me out. And now she's texting me again! Am I the only one that thinks that is extremely creepy? What should I do? Thanks

20

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think she's crazy; I just think she's incredibly dependent or bored. She sounds immature yet in that area, unless she's just messing with you.

• she sounds crazy

What Guys Said 0