Is this just infatuation?

This guy is decent looking, but I was not attracted to him. So in my head he's one of those guys I'll never date. We got comfortable with eachother real quick. And now it seems like I'm starting to like him, like more then a friend type of thing. I don't know what to do about it. Tips? Should I tell him? Should I avoid it? Is it just infatuation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Infatuation is when you're in love with the idea of the person, that person doesn actually exist.

• But he does exist

• being infatuated with someone is being in love with the idea of being with said person because you make this person out to be this amazing person with almost no flaws. They don't exist because the image you created of them in your head is not the real person he/she is. I hope that clears it out for you.

• So it's not infatuation? Because he have tons of flaws. In fact i started out not liking him. But they kept putting us as partners so we somehow became closer. I just don't get it. I didn't even like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait it out.. See if it gets stronger.
    but maybe drop some signals, so he doesn't friendzone you..
    I've had it for a coworker before, when I was in a relationship, and really not interested, but I got closer to the guy, and for some reason I would get excited for days I would work with him, and would make sure I looked alright. a little while later it all faded away again. we didn't even flirt or anything.. was weird, but kept life interesting.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it is