What should a man bring to the table?

I should have phrased the question differently.

Men, what do you bring to the table?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• -I'm very useful in a relationship in the empathy and emotional supportive, and willingness to compromise department.
    -I'm also sensitive, honest, loyal, and very faithful as well.
    -All of that makes me a very good team mate.
    -Having a boyfriend like me will ensure that you are protected. No matter how deep of danger you are in, I would destroy all enemies whom try to harm you. The most scared abused woman in the world with the nastiest stalker would not need to worry with a flick of my finger.

On the shallower sides of things
    -I've very well off and generous. I'm not stupid. I'm not going to buy a girl a car but I understand the fact that my financial position is a + in a relationship and I feel that it's only understandable that my girl would hope I buy her stuff and offer her a boost in life financially and I do that because she's into me and nice stuff makes life nice. I'm fiercely secure financially and it shows.
    -I use my own perfected professional fitness plan which includes 6 days a week and goes through every muscle I got (pretty much). I'm in GREAT shape... Although I was very sick for months... and now I'm back in it.
    -I take pride in trying to enhance my looks. I do stuff that many guys don't such as lining up my eyebrows and little things like that.
    -I'm an entertaining spender. I like cool stuff. I'm not a mini-van guy. I'm a gtr/lifted jeep guy. I'm a get a indoor pool with a jacuzzi type. I like to live happy.
    -I have freedom in my job. I don't work much but if I want I can work 5hrs a day for a week or just not work for months so I'm not held down.
    -I can afford trips and I really have no problem doing it often. Even a few times a year.
    -I'm good with mechanics, electronics, building, gardening, handyman work, etc.

Unfortunately, I have equally bad qualities which karma things out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Confidence, Ambition, Intelligence, Tolerance, Respect, Kindness, Interest, Loyalty and Honesty.

What Guys Said 21

• I bring honesty, integrity, and yes, a decent income. But a better question would be, how would someone else fit into the equation (if I didn't already have a GF)? A relationship is give and take, and no, sex isn't the be all end all it seems to be for all guys. Some of us want more than just that.

• So you want to know what I personally bring? And not what guys actually SHOULD bring us that correct?

• little bit of everything. I'm pretty much a catch.
    cook, clean, shoot guns, have tools to builds and repair stuff.
    romantic, spontaneous, silly, assertive, understanding, ambitious, Catholic, loquacious.
    love travel, and road trips. to much to put down...
    why do you ask @loloWaye?
    what do you bring, hmmmm?

• I bring these things: honesty, loyalty, empathy, logic, a pair of strong hands, practical knowledge, life experience (good and bad), and snakes.

• Money. Tons of it.

• There is no should. Relationships function by two people whose values/wants & needs in a relationship are compatible enough to where both people are content/happy with them.

• I would bring these things: A no bull shit attitude, a positive attitude, I would pay for half of everthing that we both partake in/collectively own, a lot of humor, I give great advice/am very logical so I could help you figure shit out, I'm open to new experiences, Im very sexually open too, etc. Wbu? What do you bring, OP?

• Men brings sex.

• Money ( not rich money just a stable decent paying job )
    Stability
    Security

• Myself and that's all that's needed.

• food

• Some Fish and Chip would be nice.

• it highly depends and varies on the expectation. What should a man bring to your table?

• love, loyalty, humor, and a desire to please my woman

• dick and balls thats it

• Bacon?

• The man should bring in the majority of the house hold income, protection of the family and be a strong father/husband figure to the family.

• Wood. Tables are usually made with wood.

• As anita baker once said, I'll be giving you the best that I got.

• Love and respect.

That's about it. I don't have much else...

• The same amount a woman brings.

• his nutsack

• I'll rephrase it. My nutsack

What Girls Said 2

• Food pls

• Any interesting question is okay.