What's up with this guy? Can't he let me go?

I don't understand this guy. I've known this guy for a year , but we still don't really know one another We haven't had sex only slept together twice and we don't really talk much.
• he kissed my forehead while I was sleeping
• he starres at me every time he sees me and try to make eye contact with me and hold it
• he don't heasitate to delete me from any social media
• he flirts with other girls in front of me even tho I'm with another guy at the next table
• he smiles at me
• he suddenly makes an effort to contact me once in a while
• if we meet accidentally at the club he keeps an eye one me the hole night just to see what I'm up to but never talk to me
• he once apologized to me when I wanted to meet him out because he had some trouble with his ex and he said she was crazy ( do guys use that as an excuse )

So am I his plan B , side C or what is it? He doesn't want to be with me but he doesn't want anyone else to have me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• My opinion is simple:
    Too much drama.

It sounds a lot like he wants to keep you simmering as a plan B girl. Don't let him keep screwing you over. Tell him "you're too much stress, bugger off", and move on with your life.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep, you're just an option for him and nothing more than that.