Should I give up on men?

I like WGTOW

• Yeah
  • No way
...
...,

221

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to? It's up to you decide ultimately what it is you really want to do or not do. I choose to be single for life, but I don't like those labels since it does not represent me.

How important is marriage and raising a family to you some day? Do you really want to have kids of your own some day and married? If you are unsure or that you really don't want to, then it's simple, IT REALLY DOESN"T MATTER AT ALL ANYMORE! LMAO

I just do my own thing, instead of focusing the blame, hatred, or frustrations all onto somebody else or some other group. I think that if people really want to quit and give it all up completely on love, sex, relationships, dating, etc. then they CAN DO IT!

Though they don't have to give all of it up all at the same time, just little by little. The longer you remain single the less you'll ever care about dating, relationships, sex, etc. anymore. And ultimately all of the desires we feel, to want those things, to crave for those things are nothing but chemical reactions in our brains and bodies anyway.

Instead of MGTOW and WGOTW, everybody that just wants to quit on those things can opt to choose to remaining single indefinitely without any labels as I find them unnecessary. Don't marry if you don't really want to. Don't date anybody if you really don't want to. Don't have any kids if you really don't want to. Then you get to do your own thing without having to split your priorities up for your kids, for your partner (OR Spouse), your family, etc. JUST DO YOUR OWN THING AND HAVE FUN! LOL

@Unit1 want to add anything to this?

• It's her call.

She can turn WGTOW or she can decide not to.
      She however should be aware, that she will not turn into a blind misandrist like the MGTOW counterpart.
      I agree, labels shouldn't be taken. Instead we should simply do our own thing and do ourselves and be ourselves.

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha they're so hard and useful though. Don't give up on them, put your own priorities and wants over theirs.

What Guys Said 20

• WGTOW can't even really exist.

Modern women have been taught to do nothing except use their body for everything in the world. Women wouldn't be able to survive without guys.
    Hell, women can't even play a videogame without using their gender to label into it.

• Only you can decide that. I don't condone giving up though.

• I think you shouldn't not go wgtow
    simply because you have sometime left with you.

enjoy your life and if someone wants to join you (like me) then you can decide on it.

• Or you could play for the "other team."

• Good riddance

• What is your reasoning?

• No one will stop you

• Maybe. Maybe not.

• Date me before you do that.

• Never give up. Solder on through the ranks of jerks to get to the man who is worthy of you.

• Yes, only a desperate man would want you anyway. It's funny how it's usually the ugly women who are so bitter towards men lol.

• lmao you go girl

• Go ahead, nobody is going to stop you

• Yeah

• Nuns have been going their own way for a while

• Lifes hard. Get over it.

• but b0ss wut about us males

we need deh pusi please

(someone please kill me)

• you shouldn't because you will be lonely and never be a mother. Just keep looking for the right man.

• Yes, that would be a good choice. We would miss u but sometimes a person must do what they have to do.

• Lmaoooo

There are good guys out there, we just end up chasing the wrong girls, get hurt and go MGTOW

What Girls Said 1

• Don't give up on anything.