Someone told my crush that I like her. What do I do?

I trusted someone and told them who I like, but they told her that I like her and plan to ask her out. I learned about this, but she never told me. I managed to convince her that they're a liar, but things have been super awkward since it happened.

• I should ask her out since she already knows
  • I should settle as friends because she isn't interested
  • I should pretend nothing happened
    Vote C
  • I should give up on her
    Vote D
  • I should convince her that my friend was totally lying
    Vote E

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same thing happen to me. I would talk to your crush and confront the issue. You can be like "obviously I know you know I like you" something like that. If she's cool about it it'll all work out whether she likes you back or not. If she likes you back then you can ask her out and if she doesn't then I suggest you just brush it off and say okay and don't let it bother you, because it might be more of a turn off if you make it obvious it bothers you. If you act unbothered or happy kind of she'll wonder why (at least this is what my experience tells me). And with your friend you gotta tell them that's not cool. Distance yourself a little and be careful with what you tell them

Most Helpful Guy

• why did you lie mate? that was not a good move... I mean if you like her... you should have faced her and told her that you apologize that she had to hear it from somebody rather than you.
    Tell her how you feel. (Plz dont end up stalking her if she refuses)

What Girls Said 5

• I can never understand you guys. You like a girl but god forbid she finds out. Then you have to lie about liking her?
    Just ask her out, she likes you too.

• It's hard to say what you should do because I have no idea how she feels about you. Has she shown any romantic interest in you at all?

• Also, I accidentally clicked "you should give up on her." Didn't mean to vote

• Ask her out! If she already knows, the there's no harm is asking.

• OMG someone told my crush that I like them too!!! Oh wait that was me who told him...

• It's okay, use it on your favour

What Guys Said 1

• bad move trying to lie about it, just be honest with her ASAP and maybe she will say yes