Guys, How to make things better?

I was talking to this guy and we made plans to hangout and long story short I left the place I was suppose to hangout with the guy he told me he was going to be late and I saw my friend and I was talking to my friend and left I didn't text the guy who I was talking to tell him that I left with my friend and the guy texted me saying you had fun with your boyfriend and where did we go and I texted him and telling him that my friend wasn't my boyfriend and I told him where I went and he asked me questions and I answered and got mad and he got mad and the last message I texted him that night was so your not going to talk to me and he said didn't reply and I texted him again two days later saying hi he didn't respond. so I haven't texted him since that day. I don't know what to do I just want to fix things so that we can get to know eachother better and hangout I don't know if he's going to text me I don't know if I should give him space or what to do does this mean he's done talking to me?

3

What Guys Said 3

• It seems like you've already explained your position to him so he should try and understand you. Text him saying how you'd like to meet him again or restart some conversation between each other. If he still ignores you then move on, someone who can't drop grudges or gets this mad at the start of a relationship isn't the one for you

• look how do you expect to fell you ditched him for another guy and you didn't even let him know that you left. so he is most likely hurt and feel like you played him. so he's probably debating if whatever feeling he have for you would be worth it

• If you ask me any guy who gets mad at a girl for simply talking to another guy who he doesn't even know is a dick. Unfortunately that means it's not a good idea at all for you to try anything. Let him go. :(