What do you think of friends with benefits relationships?

What are your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is up to 2 people to decide how they relate, so it's always a good thing when both feel happy with the other perso, independent of the objective. It's their thing.

But, like we all kinda know... someome may start lov ing the other and we already how problematic that may be. But that's just possibilities, both can love eachother theoretically.

Some people already love them secretly and keep in that type of relationship, hoping to convert the other person...

But i think it's a good thing if both people are responsible and communicative.
    Not sure if it's a good thing to try with the best friend... might blow that friendship.

What Guys Said 6

• fun for a short while

• good for a short while.

• To each their own.

• i think they're ridic. it's just a relationship, without a label.. grow a pair already, and admit you like them

• I personally wouldn't want a friends-with-benefits relationship, but what other people chose to do is none of my damn business.

• Ok in the beginning I guess but someone always gets jealous and catches feelings

What Girls Said 2

• I totally disapprove. it just doesn't feel right to me

• i have a few friends with benefits my boyfriend is unaware of. i enjoy these diverse relationships with no strings attached

• wow I can't believe you would admit this on social media for everyone to see and share

• don't contradict yourself now you said: he knows i hang with other people but not what i do with who. he understands we have a open relationship

• unbelievable