How do you meet women?

every woman I've meet has rejected me or has told be they only settled for me. I can't seem to get the courage to even try anymore. I dont see a point when I know I'm not a liked guy well not good looking enough women to like me

11

What Girls Said 1

• They are saying stupid stuff because of their anger. The probably didn't even mean what they said. As for how you meet them, there are plenty of ways to meet women. You can meet them at your workplace, through acquaintances/friends, at school, through online games, through dating sites etc.

What Guys Said 1

• it's not your looks. you would want to improve your personality of course looks matters but only for first impression and if you meet a person who didn't get attracted to your looks although she found your personality the type she likes. she will instantly get attracted to you and by that i don't mean love you but she'll have a feeling to want to be around you and from that point you've to work towards her to step up your relation. for where to meet women thing there's not an answer for that but try to engage into activities that's approached by both genders. improve your clothing it doesn't have to be wealthy looking but at least moderate and goes with 2017 and fits your size. try hitting the gym to make your body look fit. i wish you good luck.