Is it possible to miss your opportunity with girls?

There's been a couple instances recently where I swore up and down these girls were feeling me the whole night. Like I felt they were dropping hints. Then when I go to make my move, I'm timid and not super confident, and I get rejected.

Coukd it be my approach lack of confidence that kills it?

11

What Girls Said 1

• could be or maybe you approached them too fast. maybe they were just checking you out like found you cute but wanted nothing more than that. or maybe you being nervous turned them off. next time, just be confident and dont start off by flirting. just a friendly convo would do. see if the girl starts flirting or drops hints in the convo and then maybe ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're timid you're going to typically lose most girls in the conversation. You have to shed those fears or else you're going to start steering the conversation in ways that have the girls shrugging you off.

What type of setting was this? Club? Friends' party? Bar? Somewhere else?

• Bar. Both bartenders. Thought both were 100 percent. Asked for their numbers very timidly both challenged me back and said what to have me repeat again then said they can't give numbers out

• Bartenders are iffy. They often kind of get flirty with the customers as part of the job. You really have to be on top of your game to actually date a bartender since they're going to be getting male attention all night long on a regular basis. It might just be a fluke in this case, though you definitely, definitely can't be timid with a bartender.