What Am, I Doing Wrong?

I can't get any girls to respond to me on pof, ok cupid, or tinder. Is it that, I am unattractive or is my description boring? Here is my description,

I'm extremely passionate and care deeply about the health and well being of others which is why, I plan on going to school this fall to purse a career as an Respiratory Therapist or Nurse! Cooking is one of my favourite hobbies, I enjoy cooking a variety of foods and dishes, but my favourites are pasta and stir frys! I exercise two to three times a week to stay healthy. When, I'm not working or exercising, I enjoy watching action and comedy movies, listening to music, and reading non fiction, my grade six teacher ruined fiction for me lol. I am looking for someone who is honest, kind, considerate, with a good sense of humour. What am, I doing wrong?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Most females on dating sites respond only to overly attractive or overly charismatic dudes. That's because females are more in demand than males. It sucks, but that's how it is.
    Your bio looks fine to me. I am not sure how you actually approach those women though. I imagine that most of them don't respond to the regular: "Hey, how are you?" or "Hi, I think you're pretty/interesting/whatever the fuck else". I am not sure what's the "correct" way to do it, since I've never used a dating site in my life, but I imagine that they probably value creativity in your approach.

• Honestly, I might give up online dating for a while and try to talk to girls in person, I have a really cute co-worker, so, I might try talking to her and other girls, I may run into.

• I think that's the best you could do.

Most Helpful Guy

• the hard truth if your not slightly above average looks wise or have a good body you'll flat out won't do well on dating sites. online dating is shallow at first it's all about looks then personality and chemistry after. you have a higher chances talking to women in person that way they you can make them laugh and they can see the positive traits you have. Girls are more open to approaches from attractive guys but if your confident and funny you'll better than the good looking guy Goodluck.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• "I plan on going to school this fall to purse"... this may be the reason why these females are not replying back. The bio is perfect, just erase this part. Once you're officially in the program you can update it.

Females on dating sites can play the pick and choose game; browse thousands of male profiles and they choose to reply to the one that has the looks and status.

• Thanks, I didn't notice that mistake lol, I hate the autocorrect feature on my phone.

• @rcm1ah
      Are my headline and username lame? My headline is To Text or Call? This Is What I Think... and my username is CookingAllNighta.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with with that. If you are confident that you are going to be a nurse, type "nurse in the making" or if it's respiratory therapy type in "respiratory therapist in the making.

• I'm with these guys ma dude. you don't have game. These girls aren't looking for a life story. That are looking for someone who can "wow" them. Do it man... be that guy that wows girls. It's really not that hard. You need to figure out how to make first contact appealing then once first contact happens and you are able to agree on a date. Then give them a night to remember, sex doesn't have to be involved just give them a date they could only dream of.

• It's because you have zero game mate. Start lifting weights and following manosphere blogs. PM me if you want some websites to check out.

• You sound like a nice guy but most of those hobbies are a turn off for girls, don't mention fiction, or cooking as much. And you could rephrase the first part?