Guys, As a Female how do I ask a male that I am interested in for Sex?

How do I ask a guy I may or may not have feelings for to go for it?

You may be thinking it's obvious, just that I have tried before and gotten dead eyes or the big scaredy boy eyes lol.

Are there any body language or signals, to look out for?

What if he hugs me and lingers, eye contact and what if he wants to kiss me how do I let him know?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Invite him over and setup a scenario where he accidentally sees you naked. Drop towel... pretend it a mistake but ask his help in picking it up. Then tell him you really need a hug not a towel. The hug him a while and ask him to rub your back while you lie down naked on the bed. Then torn over and tell him you're lonely and ask him to finger you... just keep moving towards your goal without making him feel too nervous

What Guys Said 7

• Walk up to him and say "stick it in"

• Swaying of hips hair tosses are things I look for in women I approach they identify Sexual interest if there aware of it or not. So I suggest stop trying to do it and enjoy doing it. i would just ask softly why you always look at me like that? Means nothing but implies everything. Saying you do that on purpose has always worked for me. I confront them on the thoughts the body language suggest. It's a turn on to be told your distracting me please stop.

• use whispered words or touch his erogene zones

• Just grab his dick.

• you gotta walk up to him and ask simply

D?

• let him put his thing in you

• You don't. You take his shit. He would never report it.