Why do men stare at women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because humans are sexual beings. Especially when it comes to men, the basic instinct to breed is promiment in their behavior.. if they don't control it.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are biologically visual creatures and are easily distracted to something they find attractive. Looks is the first important thing for them. Men go for looks first and then personality.

1|1
    0|0
    • pseudo science lol

• Show All
    • yes everything haha. dont listen to those studies that are claiming that men are visual, as those are the same studies that claim that men are better at logic and things like math, while women are emotional. Just because something is masked in science doesn't make it true. those studies only have about 50 people in it, and are constantly contradicted. gender studies isn't even a real science.

• @applesandoranges22 I said what I learnt from this site...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Same reason (s) women do. They find them attractive and/or like them.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's because of hormones. Without hormones, thus no delusions of desires. It's just there as a safe-guard against possible extinction, because without those desires and delusions, I'm more than certain there would have been very little to no incentives to pursue relationships, date, have sex, get married, etc. and thus bye bye to the human race. Hormones and those delusions of desires or lust are not just in humans, it happens even for animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most women are not just too hard to resist & they have incredible bodies on them especially the booty. It's just like when a shirtless guys is being stared at by women at the beach who's really attractive to them. This is something that can't automatically go away from our minds. Sexually attractiveness is too strong for most of us to handle.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do women stare at men?

0|2
    0|0
  • Because they find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think? They're checking her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a few different reasons. Either she's A) really attractive, B) seems familiar somehow in a way we can't immediately place or C) she's unattractive and we can't look away like a train crash.

0|0
    0|0
  • for the same reason that women stare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are human

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women shame men for being men?

0|0
    1|0
  • Why do women stare at men

0|0
    0|0
  • because we are guys and we are very visual creatures and women have things that we like

0|0
    0|1
  • I stare because the female form is beautiful like art and I can't get enough

0|0
    0|0
  • *makes slurping noises then immediately reconsiders suicide*

0|1
    0|0
  • bcoz opposite attracts

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they find them attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every guy does that. Myself, i can barely make an eye contact. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Because men love women, unlike women who hate men.

0|0
    0|0
  • We find you attractive. It's hard not to stare at a woman who looks physically pleasing to us. We want as much as we can visually take in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love knockers. I also enjoy racks, juggs, bigguns, tits, boobies, mellons, breasts, headlights and bazookas.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I never stare at women. The would just be down right disrespectful.

• Show All
    • tits I meant kits. And boobies I meant blogging.

• lol !! Fine. I get the point!

• What a retarded question.

0|3
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

Loading... ;