I like old men! Why? - im 22 years old?

I'm in my 20s I like older men but businessmen smart men who r fit not fat sweaty n bald lol

• You have issues
    36%(4)25%(9)Vote20%(5)
  • That's ok they're sexy I agree
    45%(5)36%(13)Vote32%(8)
  • Results
    19%(2)39%(14)Vote48%(12)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who had a baby at the age of 21 with a guy who was twice her age. They got married, divorced and she is now dating another man twice her age and they are going great guns.
    I have asked her about this older man thing and she says she finds their maturity and exposure to life so incredibly reassuring - they just know how to deal with things and get stuff sorted out.
    She said that they don't need to prove anything, and, rarely if ever, get into arguments with anyone, don't do anything to excess and have fewer debts.
    I don't know how true all of this is but its just what she told me.
    Each to their own and if it works for your live, then so be it.

What Guys Said 8

• You don't choose who you like, it's a chemical reaction in your brain. If you like older guys, then lucky them

• So? Lol.. You are framing it as if it's a problem unique to you. You can't help who you find attractive and frankly many women have the same type as you.

• You have issues

• whatever floats your boat

• I don't want it to float my boat Q_Q

• so just date younger guys then?
      but i'd think you can't do anything to stop that, because its who you are, unless you change your thinking

• u'll prob make a perfect trophy wife then lol

• daddy issues

• How much older?

• 50's sexy type not the loser type

• How old exactly?

What Girls Said 3

• You do you :)

• You surely have daddy issue for liking so old men. They're the age of my father that's gross

• But still liking someone in their 20's or teens that's ur siblings age?

• I don't have daddy issues. But I don't like the fact that I like older men.. I don't know what to do about it. If u can advise me thax but make fun of me. Kindly don't.

• Date guys who are 30 then but not 50. They're old but not that old.

• In other words those with plenty of money. smh