My boyfriend of 2 years who I live with, refuses to shower for weeks at a time & makes no effort to get a job. What to do?

• Break up with him.
    75%(6)72%(18)Vote71%(12)
  • Spend money and go see a relationship counselor.
    25%(2)20%(5)Vote18%(3)
  • Other (explain below).
    0%(0)8%(2)Vote11%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• what's his problem. finding that is important. leaving. him is the easiest way to escapé... right. but maybe he can change.
    maybe later he will change.
    find reason behind that and solve it together. well money is very important in a relationship. he should work hard to earn money. no to much but amount in which he can make himself and you happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs to see a counselor for his depression. Perhaps medication. This kind of lack of hygiene is alarming.

• He can't afford anything as he isn't working... so i would have to fund this

• Check to see if there are free or low-cost services available to him in the county or city where you live. Perhaps he qualifies for Medicaid.

What Guys Said 5

• Leave him. He is disgusting, lazy and bringing in no income.

• Too many issues to deal with. Unless he is simply wonderful in every other regard, I would throw this relationship in the garbage where it belongs, forget and move on!

• Nasty ass. Leave the grease head. He's immature and just a man baby

• leave that bum get a real man that dude is just another worthless guy dont waste more time with him

• send him to china. my uncle will take care of it from there

What Girls Said 2

• Eewww! If ask him to shower and he keeps refusing leave him

• dump his ass that's gross