My boyfriend of 2 years who I live with, refuses to shower for weeks at a time & makes no effort to get a job. What to do?

• Break up with him.
    75%(6)72%(18)Vote71%(12)
  • Spend money and go see a relationship counselor.
    25%(2)20%(5)Vote18%(3)
  • Other (explain below).
    0%(0)8%(2)Vote11%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what's his problem. finding that is important. leaving. him is the easiest way to escapĂ©... right. but maybe he can change.
    maybe later he will change.
    find reason behind that and solve it together. well money is very important in a relationship. he should work hard to earn money. no to much but amount in which he can make himself and you happy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs to see a counselor for his depression. Perhaps medication. This kind of lack of hygiene is alarming.

0|0
    0|0
    • He can't afford anything as he isn't working... so i would have to fund this

• Check to see if there are free or low-cost services available to him in the county or city where you live. Perhaps he qualifies for Medicaid.

What Guys Said 5

• Leave him. He is disgusting, lazy and bringing in no income.

2|0
    0|0
  • Too many issues to deal with. Unless he is simply wonderful in every other regard, I would throw this relationship in the garbage where it belongs, forget and move on!

0|0
    0|1
  • Nasty ass. Leave the grease head. He's immature and just a man baby

2|0
    0|0
  • leave that bum get a real man that dude is just another worthless guy dont waste more time with him

1|0
    0|0
  • send him to china. my uncle will take care of it from there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Eewww! If ask him to shower and he keeps refusing leave him

0|0
    0|0
  • dump his ass that's gross

1|0
    0|0