Guys, do you notice makeup on a woman?

• Yes I do
    73%(8)84%(56)Vote86%(48)
  • No, I don't pay attention
    27%(3)16%(11)Vote14%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• isn't it obvious?

• you'd be surprised as to how many men can't tell that a woman has foundation on, mascara etc

• I have a sister so I am used to see all this stuff.
      every girl goes out with makeup it can be light but it is always there.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think they do, sometimes when i say im so tired im going to bed my boyfriend asks if i want him to take off my make up.
    or when i take my make up off and then go into the sitting room he says thats much better (bit rude in a way haha)

What Guys Said 23

• Yes, especially if it's a lot.
    We don't generally pay much attention if it's not much, because it doesn't look fake, but when you look like the typical Instagram model with 50 layers of makeup, then it's the only thing we can think about lol at least me.

• Honestly, if done right, it can be hard to tell, unless the lipstick is not a normal fleshy lip colour, or the eye shadow is more pronounced. But if it's like the bare style of put on or what have you, it's hard to tell unless up close.

• I always notice it, I just don't care for it. if a girl has to use makeup, then the ideal result looks like nothing is there at all.

• Yes, if it is too much. Some women look like they are hiding behind it.

• Yes, mostly if applied too heavily. They stand out like a sore thumb.

• I notice it when it's too cakey. Done well it's subtle and accentuates her best features.

• this is why i think it is dumb to wear make-up that makes you look like another person. you can't hide behind that make-up forever and once you taken that off and the guy see you look different, he will break up with you anyway so why bother. just look the way you are and find a guy that accept what you look like naturally, that saves you from many heart breaks.

• Makeup is super obvious in my opinion, but I know many guys who seem totally oblivious about foundations and "natural" makeups.

• yes and I love it because I have a thing for clowns.

• Of course they do. A duh question.

• yup, total agree with the 1st guy

• yes. it is easy to spot on all women.

• Yes I do

• If we can notice it its poorly applied.

• um yeah

• I like pretty girls

• Of course we do! Were not that dumb!

• Unless it's obvious no. Don't cover your faces ladies, all of you are beautiful naturally. Make up is art though, so this is only my opinion.

• i really do notice. too much makeup is turn off anyway.

• I do

• if its really bad

• nope...

• I'm pretty good at noticing make-up on anyone (male or female), especially if I know what they look like without it, but sometimes if it's REALLY REALLY subtle I might not notice.

What Girls Said 2

• a lot of dudes will say yes but nah they really don't. 😂

• i would think so