Is my girlfriend cheating emtionally?

My girlfriend has been going out of her way to make her ex fling jealous. They were never a couple, because she met him when she was in a relationship, then when she was single again, he was with someone and so forth. I know that they had something for a short period (she cheated on her ex boyfriend with him)

The guy kind of "woke up" when he found out she was dating me and told her that he was in love with her. She acted very strange the next couple of days, but then everything was normal between us.

But then I found out they were texting for like two hours one day and she was complaining about her life to him. I know it was bad of me to check her phone, but I had a feeling in my gut she was up to something. I was right. It wasn't anything other than talking about their lives, but the fact that she had told me a while back that the only reason it never worked out between them was because they were never truly both single at the same time has made me think a lot.

Lately she's become VERY eager to post a lot of pictures of us on social media and on snapchat to the point of me thinking it was over-the-top, because she never did that before. I found out her and the guy have been sending direct snaps to each other apparently. Add to that, she's been going out of her way to film me in different situations telling me it was for fun and then I find out she's been using these videos and sending to her ex-fling, like obsessively trying to make him jealous. It seems to me the guy isn't reacting to any of this which makes her crazy.

What's going on in her head?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Red flags.
    1. She is consciously involved in making her EX jealous.
    2. She is a multiple cheater - the grass is always greener and likes the idea of being chased.
    3. She is complaining about her life to her ex and treating him like a friend - why doesn't she tell you?
    4. she's too busy thinking about what this guys says or thinks (hence the increased photo ops).
    5. She could have set him the challenge of trying to win her back so she has inceased her posting so that he knows what she has going on with you.
    6. "Lately she's become VERY eager to post a lot of pictures" - She has a plan regarding him - texting, snapping, posting.
    7. She likes the attention he gives her otherwise she wouldn't bother and would not disrespect you or her relationship.

This girl knows the ropes and knows what she's doing.

• I don't understand? Is she still hung up on him?

Why did she never tell she still has feelings for him? Why doesn't she want to make me jealous or the attention I give her?

Please answer.

• But why would she CARE about her ex fling this much? Am I not enough for her?

• Exactly. Ask her.

What Guys Said 0