If you have an online boyfriend but he hasn't text you back after a month is he breaking up with me?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohh I think you took it seriously.. Bf/gf thing online especially at your age is not serious.. Evident by a month long no conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• ummm ya probably... try real life boyfriends

• I can't cause i dont know anyone and i am homeschooled so i dont interact with boys irl but online yea i do

• the go out and do stuff... Talking to people online at your age is dangerous

• I can try

What Guys Said 1

• He isn't an online boyfriend. He is a penpal. Boyfriends have contact with you.. penpals do not.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd never enter into a serious online relationship. They are far too challenging and too difficult to maintain.

Considering he's ignored you for that length of time , then he obviously didn't take the relationship as serious as you did. When a person ignores you, their silence is as good as their words. It clarifies exactly where you stand with them. It's over for him

• "Online boyfriends" are not boyfriends. He isn't breaking up because you were never together. And yes, it's over.

• HAHAHAHA