Does tinder actually work?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore the pedo comments I've met up with like 6 boys from it and theyve all been good. (Met my current boyfriend and ex from there too)

• Just try to like, get their snapchat or find their facebook to make sure theyre who they say they are :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like tinder because a large majority of girls just use it out of entertainment or an ego boost and have no plans to actually meet up. so you have to weed out the b. s I think p. o. f and o. k. c are better for hookups and relationships tinder is over rated. bottom line is if your slightly above average looks wise and have a good body you'll definitely get some chances to hookup. if your average looking with an average body your going to have a hard time but if your ugly don't even bother hookups obviously is all about physical appearance.
    The 3 pics that you need for success in order of importance are a good selfie, shirtless pic preferably not a bathroom selfie if you have abs that's definitely a + and a pic with friends. Also if you have a big dick that helps to cus mostly likely they're going to ask. you don't want to say your an 8 when your a 5

• P. o. k?

• ops I meant pof plenty of fish and okc ok cupid. girls are usually more straight foward on those sites a lot less users but a lot less bullshit

What Girls Said 1

• I know someone who has met 2 guys on tinder who didn't turn out to be perverts. So if u keep trying, you'll definitely find someone you'll like and who's decent.

What Guys Said 3

• Online dating works best with universally attractive people. Especially for men. Because you don't get a chance to actually show your best side which may not be your looks

Otherwise sure it can work. And has worked

• It seems to work for pedos. Ever watch To Catch A Predator? Most of those guys meet the decoy on Tinder.

• Yeppers