Girl stopped talking to me, but I found out she had a boyfriend the entire time?

Ok so we would flirt, and text for hours, but then she just randomly hasn't texted me for 2 weeks, but just now I found out she had a boyfriend the entire time. Keep in mind she told me she wanted to hang out, and stuff and would hide that she had a boyfriend the entire time. Like she'd say she was hanging out with friends but she was with him, wtf does that mean? And what should I do? How should people view her, and me?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Well she has a boyfriend and she's stopped talking to you so that means she's obviously dedicated to her boyfriend to some degree. You don't have to do anything, just forget about her. It wasn't right for her to do what she did but she's stopped now at least. And I don't think people need to view you any differently to the way they did before because of this.

• So she was into me? Like wtf, it's pretty weird if you ask me...

• I don't know. I don't know her so I can't say.

• Yeah but what would common sense dictate?

What Guys Said 2

• What you should do, in short forget about her and move on.

She was probably after attention or emotional support, something her boyfriend wasn't giving and so used you for it. Think of it this way, if you were with her, or put yourself in her boyfriends shoes, you would be far from happy if she was doing that behind your back. So at least you dodged a bullet.

• Her boyfriend looks like a complete dork though, I'm way better looking. Was she looking to fuck around? She invited me over to her house but I turned her down.

• How would any of us know, we don't know him. Just forget about her and her boyfriend and move on.

• If I ran into them, and I was a dick about her wanting to fuck around and texting me, how pissed would he get?

• Things were probably on the rocks with her dude at that time and was stringing you a long as the back up. Things improved and your services were no longer required. I've had that happen to me before.