Would you date a hot person who isn't very smart?

137

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, there isn't anything wrong with that. People do it all the time. They could honestly be a very lovely person, which is great!

Personally I like to be able to hold a conversation with somebody. If I can't do that, then it would be a struggle for me to date them. But I don't see anything wrong with it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's a hot girl, chances are that'll be a given anyway, so it's not like I have a choice. I'd always prefer to date a hot person who WAS very smart, of course; but so long as she wasn't actually mentally retarded, and had an IQ above 100, I'd be willing to date her. After all, the higher the IQ, the less optimistic and more depressed people are.

What Girls Said 12

• It depends on: 1. How dumb they are. Because if I can't hold a conversation with them, I won't date them 2. Their other personality traits. Looks aren't everything, and intelligence isn't everything either

• Interesting, I'm in a bit of a jam. This hot woman likes me, but her reputation is that she is lacking in the brains department.

• I would say, get to know her. Maybe she isn't as dumb as everyone says she is, or maybe other qualities of hers make up for what she lacks in brains lol. Good luck!

• Thanks, I already know one of the qualities that makes up for it just in case.

• I much prefer a guy with a reasonable brain, and with a terrific personality. Looks and physique are mostly irrelevant.

• Nope... What fun would life be without someone who gets my sarcasm?

• No. Looks will go and then you're stuck with a moron!

• Probably not - for me a good brain is sexier then a good body.

• Nahh wth are we going to talk about

• i only care about swag they put down to me

• No it would get on my nerves in the long run!

• Nope

• No, intelligence is pretty mandatory for me. He doesn't have to be a genius (though, that would be lovely), but I just don't want a boyfriend who's a total moron and someone for whom I'd have to take on a mother role.

• I guess we are different, I don't think I could turn down a hot woman even if she wasn't very smart.

• No. I'd overwhelm them

• Nah!!

What Guys Said 6

• No -- intelligence and wisdom is something I value very highly.

• Yeah, I don't care about how smart/dumb you are, how kind you are and sense of humour is more important to me.

• I'd only fuck them.

• Tried it didn't work after a time.

• yeah ofc

• Smart is hot.