Would you enter a relationship with a virgin in their mid twenties?

Or would if feel weird being their first?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (comment)
    Vote C

020

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't it feel even more weird being nothing more than the latest in a long line of women who he's fucked, with the chances being that at least a few of them were better in bed, more sexually arousing and sexually attractive in his eyes than you'll ever be? If you're the first, then there's absolutely no baggage to worry about. Isn't that a good thing?

• But there's also a lot more pressure.

• On the virgin. NOT on you- there's no pressure on YOU whatsoever, because you're guaranteed to be the best sexual partner he's ever had no matter how poorly you perform.

• That is true! I'm not worried about my performance, I'm confident there, I mean pressure to date. What if he gets really attached or something? I know the chances are less in men, but he seems like the type that would.

What Guys Said 19

• Yes I would enter a virgin in their mid twenties

• No. Mid 20s and still a virgin sends reds flags.

• That's kind of what I thought too..

• This guy is 27. It threw me when he told me because he's not particularly unattractive...

• I would, I don't care she's a virgin.

• Yeah just as long as she wasn't a prude.

• I have dated three virgins in their mid 20s. One was 23, one was 24 I think, and one was 25. None was a virgin anymore by our second date. This was 6, 21 and 18 years ago, respectively.

Interestingly, they were all Asians and had never gone on a date with anyone before. They were each very excited to have met someone to have sex with.

• Wouldn't bother me in the least. Whether someone is or isn't just isn't something I judge people on. It really isn't important to me, to be honest.

• I don't see any reason not to.

• Why not? Some guys are also still virgins in their mid twenties and nobody cares

• It sounds like you are not comfortable with it. I think that you should get over it. Because you were a virgin before. if it were in reverse and you wanted to screw this guy and he has experience and you are a virgin. I think the greatest thing about a virgin is that you as the experienced one can teach him/her depending on gender or sexual preference. what you personally like in bed and they can practice. Don't forget to please his desires as well.

• no it doesn't matters. virginity is not as important as everyone thinks

• Most men like having sex with virgins. They don't much like not having sex with virgins.

• Sure. I would date a virgin and in her mid twenties. A girl being a virgin
    doesn't matter to me, i believe in waiting for marriage before having sex.

• Sure. Why not? Virginity isn't so important in the Western world anyways.

• I might get stalked or butt raped.

• of course their is nothing wrong with that, I'm almost 20 and still a virgin

• wait... what? in my opinion you are focussing on the wrong thing.

• But that's you! You're asking about yourself.

• No , too young for me.

What Girls Said 0