She said she's freaking out, is this even salvageable? Ladies what do you think is running through her head?

Started dating a new girl. We hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks since she had family coming to visit. She joined my friends and I for a dinner party last night and things were going well. At the end of the night she said she needed to get home to get some rest. It was very odd since it was unspokenly agreed that she would spend the night. We have had sex before a few times and we hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks so it was a massive disappointment.
I called her out on it and asked her what was going on and where's her had at because she was behaving very hot and cold. She told me that she was freaking out because she just got out of a relationship and is already seeing me. She said she wanted to talk about this next weekend. What the fuck is going on? This girl was crazy into me right up to the moment her cousin came to visit.

10

What Girls Said 1

• She is having regrets about dating you and she is probably still stuck up on her stupid ex or something. I wouldn't bother with her.

What Guys Said 0