Does it make any sense now?

Sooo, a couple of months ago I saw this really, realllly hot guy who works in my local grocery store while I was ordering something from a counter, he smiled at me and I kinda felt that he liked me too. After that I only saw him every couple of weeks. Next time I ordered something, he had the biggest smile on his face. We never really said anything to each other more than necessary. I, mainly because I was really shy with him, cause he is literally that hot that he makes me forget all of my words. Fast forward a couple of weeks. I am now moving away. I'll be moving in 2 weeks. I really wanna go and just pull myself together and finally say something to him and have a conversation, maybe I'll even find out his name and then I'll be able to find him on facebook or something. But is it really worth it now? Does it make any sense? I feel like I can't just leave without finding out his name, letting him know I like him too or at least seeing him one last time. I mean, maybe I'll never ever see him again. I honestly don't know why I didn't do this earlier... At the same time, it actually doesn't make any sense now... I'm leaving in 2 weeks... What for? What do you think? Honest opinions please.. Thanks!!! Xx

12

What Guys Said 2

• You are right. It is pointless since you are leaving. You will see another super hot guy where you are going. Telling him does nobody ant good.

• I say do it, it's never to late!!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should do it anyway, otherwise you will regret that you didn't.