How to know if he like me?

my crush does raiders with me and I think he knows I like him. yesterday at practice literly no one showed up so we were in formation about to do jumping jacks and he stood next to me then mved to the front b/c he's a leader so he had to then the next time he stood next to me and went to the front this guy stood next to me and he looked at me to see if there was room but there wasn't. next we were doing flutter kicks and he sat next to me and when we were done he put a piece of grass in my thigh? like why lol anyway we had to do them again and he started saying I love you and then the guys started saying that awkward... anyway he looks at me a lot and he was standing near me a lot. I was laying on the ground and my waterbottle was on top of me and when he ran by he lightly knocked it over on me and I held out my hand and he was helping me up and I said no sit down next to me so he did and 5 secs later his friend came over and helped him up... idk?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Seems pretty obvious he likes you to me

What Girls Said 2

• He is interested in you. After all, he told you he "loves" you. He probably can't separate between "like" and "love", but that's fine, he's young.

• You really need to ask him. We don't know what he is thinking.