When a guy uses the excuse "I'm tired" to not hangout does he actually mean it?

Me and this guy were supposed to hangout and he wanted to have sex. I haven't done that before but I really liked this guy so I agreed and well today I texted him saying hey because he told me to text him yesterday and I did and his response was "hey Emily sorry I deleted the bottom. half of my contact list a while ago and your number was lost how are you" I replied back saying "okay sufeeee that's what happened jk jk but I'm good just watching TV how abljt you" and he didn't respond for a few hours and them I texted him saying "you still wanna hangout today because friends are asking what I'm doing and his response was "prob not im so tired" so I said okay that's cool and well he hasn't responded back doesn't that sound like an excuse and he clearely deleted my number on purpose but why does he keep doing this what could this mean? Because a few days ago he really wanted to hangout and now he's acting like this or is he maybe scared that if I come over and we do do it since its my first time that I would get attached or become clingy or something? Which I wouldn't by the way and I just wanna chill

21

What Guys Said 1

• the second you agreed to have sex with him ruined every chance you had with him. since you said yes, it took all the challenge away. he didn't really have to work for it so he got bored. sorry to say but I'd probably move on and find a better guy. this one is too passive aggressive

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like an excuse to me too. I think you should move on because he doesn't sound that interested.

• Honey, you were just a piece of ass to him. I would save yourself for someone who truly cares for you and wants to be with you and will be excited to be with you and to see you and to spend time with you. He is using you for one thing which was sex and if you give it to him then he will throw you away like trash or he found someone else better than you to him. He did clearly delete your number on purpose. He just wants sex nothing more. He lost interest in you. I know it sucks but guys do this girl to get what they want that's why he sounded so excited and was up to see you. This guy is worthless you deserve so much better. You need to move on and find what you need And deserve!

• And him saying "I am too tired" is just an excuse to get out of seeing you. He isn't the relationship type.

• Thank you for your honest and supportive answer it made me feel a bit better :) <3

• I am glad that it made you some what better. I know it is hard love but you will get there and you're welcome! 😊😋