To be honest, I need your help?

I've been a friend with a boy. We're from different countries. I've seen his honesty and it is the reason why I opened my heart to a boy again after I'm heart broken a year ago. he's 8 years older than me and I think he's mature enough. during our conversation, I've showed to him my weakness (well, like slow, arrogant etc) and sometimes we're talking about our differences thought. The main reason is... I want to know if he really sincere to me or just want to 'playing' with me. we've talked about our ex recently. He said that he was in a relationship with a bad girl, a good liar. I'm worried if he tries to be with me to avoid that girl. scary!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱 What should I do? should I ask him straight to the point?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• B carful as it's online and this person could be anyone. Don't overstate dont over expect treat it for what it is.

Remember not to over think what this is he is in another country how far can this ever go? It's going to be online forever.

Don't forget to have a real life outside of this friendship!

• If you really want to know, then yes. You've asked him and talked for a while, and got to know him a bit better. Unfortunately people aren't always themselves online, and you can definitely be putting yourself on the line with this guy.
    However, asking is the only way you're going to know for sure. Ask his intentions and his thoughts about the you two and see what he has to say. Hopefully he's a genuine, honest guy who isn't trying to be someone else.
    Just be careful when opening yourself up to others online. You never really know a person or their intentions. Keep yourself safe, and look after your own heart before giving it away to someone new.