What's your opinion on dating someone who smokes/drinks?

I really like this guy, but he smokes like weed on weekends and occasionally drinks and stuff. Wuts ur opinion on this? I liked him for 5 months and we've been talking for a few weeks. I'm thinking about asking him to hang out sometime. He thinks I've smoked once before, and he thinks I drink. I don't rlly do that anymore and I don't wanna get into it again.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I smoke and drink and couldnt care less if my friends/girlfriends do

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty normal. I can see why you don't want to get back into it. Do you think you can be around it and still abstain? If not, maybe you can ask him not to do it around you.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I just want to ram my tongue down some girl's throat to taste her menthol cigarettes. ... NOT!

• I don't smoke, the guy that I like does.

• Unless he is good about masking it or you smoke pot yourself, I can't see how you'd put up with it. I've smoked it a few times, but never regularly to interfere with a relationship.

• just go for it, inject yourself a few times hell fuvk you then

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind dating a smoker and drinker but only a person that drinks in moderation. I am a smoker and drinker sometimes. It would only bothr me if the guy I am dating spends all of his money on drinking and smoking.

• I wouldn't date a smoker but if he drinks a little that's cool.

• Smokes- Instant no.
    Drinking- Occasionally is fine with me. I drink occasionally as well.