What's your opinion on dating someone who smokes/drinks?

I really like this guy, but he smokes like weed on weekends and occasionally drinks and stuff. Wuts ur opinion on this? I liked him for 5 months and we've been talking for a few weeks. I'm thinking about asking him to hang out sometime. He thinks I've smoked once before, and he thinks I drink. I don't rlly do that anymore and I don't wanna get into it again.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I just want to ram my tongue down some girl's throat to taste her menthol cigarettes. ... NOT!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't smoke, the guy that I like does.

• Unless he is good about masking it or you smoke pot yourself, I can't see how you'd put up with it. I've smoked it a few times, but never regularly to interfere with a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind dating a smoker and drinker but only a person that drinks in moderation. I am a smoker and drinker sometimes. It would only bothr me if the guy I am dating spends all of his money on drinking and smoking.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE