What do I do now? I don't know what to say to him?

I went over my friends house the other day and we haven't seen each other in years and I was a bit nervous for some reason but he asked me to cuddle and
I said "no" but he eventually moved my body on the bed and we cuddled and he wrapped his arms around me and a few minutes later he kissed my neck and put his arms on my tummy pulled my pants down and it was like I went blank... I
was shocked and wanted him to do it as well and I put my leg over his and we spooned half naked it was my first time being a little naked with him so I was nervous and didn't know what to do so I rubbed his private, put my hands on top of his and put my leg over his and I also rubbed his arms.
Tl:dr; I don't know how we go to that point and I don't really regret it but I do want to talk or see him again... we didn't have sex but I wanted him to stop but then again I didn't

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you're not ready