Best way to put me back on the list?

Okay, as most of you know I'm crushing hard on a guy.
While talking about stuff to my mother, I realised one thing; BEFORE I started crushing, I was a happy single & totally intended to stay one, too. I think I mentioned that to the guy I'm crushing on, too, before I developed feelings for him.
Now I kinda feel like I may have crossed myself out from the list & need a smooth way to get me back on without being too obvious about it.
Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah make a move and say he changed your mind

What Guys Said 7

• What @Dim1213 said!!!

• Talk about how you feel like dating again. see if you can get him to talk about dating also. Maybe ask about the exgirlfreind. Share your best date, and ask him to share his best. Try sharing your worst...

• Just say something like, "I would consider dating if I found the right person." Then add a little smile.

• Just keep flirting and showing interest. Thats the way you made it on the list before and the same way you can make it on there again

• What list?

• The list of potential partners.

• Basically, yeah. Although I guess the exact words I used were more like "Thanks, I'm content staying single & am not planning on changing that any time soon."

• You can erase that by flirting with him and acting interested. I think that he will be more encouraged by your actions then discouraged by your words.

• how long have you been crushing on him?

• Since early February. I mentioned that I was content staying single in... early January, I think?
      (I know this doesn't look like a long time, but I'm someone who crushes fast & hard. Like, it literally took just one evening for me to go from "Let's be friends." to "OMG I WANT YOU SO BAD."

• is he flirty at all?

• No, but he's not really the type for that.

• Not much context, just try to find ways to be around him and you'll at least be on the radar

What Girls Said 1

• MAKE A MOVE!!!