GUYS AND GALS? IF THERE WAS A SEX ROBOT ON THE MARKET THAT COULD REPLACE ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE SACK WOULD YOU BUY IT?

Is it just sex we want? Is a relationship just something that goes along with sex? If your sexual desires could be met every night with a sex robot would you even care about looking for a relationship? Tell us the truth! Down below!

• YES
  • NO
  • Maybe
    Vote C
I know plenty of women who don't even date anymore because they work 65 hours a week and their dildos and vibrators give them all the pleasure they need. Some men have stopped dating thanks to the porn revolution... but somehow SEX ROBOTS just wouldn't hit the spot? Maybe we aren't ready for them or too embarrassed because we don't know much about them. They are on the horizon and I thank everyone for participating in this poll.
Looks like men are interested!

834

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I need the relationship. Sex just isn't as important to me as that - not to be sexist, but I bet female robots will outsell male robots by a factor of 10.
    Now, if the AI in these things were capable of making a robot indistinguishable from a real guy except for the fact he looked the way I wanted and did what I wanted, I would consider it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think you right!

• Just like synthetic vaginas outsell vibrators and dildos.
      Raaaaaighht.

• @dusty_milk Women view masturbation differently to guys. Quite often we use vibrators because a penis alone cannot bring us to orgasm.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex isn't everything i want in a woman. Sure, as a man, its a big part but there are other things as well. I voted No.
    I could probably get one as a "backup" lol... but that would be the most i'd do. It wouldn't do any replacing.
    I dont think there is anything that will be able to replace actual human companionship. One of the factors of being with a girl is just that one second they are human, and another second, they are morons... you never know, and you can't program a robot to do that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE