GUYS AND GALS? IF THERE WAS A SEX ROBOT ON THE MARKET THAT COULD REPLACE ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE SACK WOULD YOU BUY IT?

Is it just sex we want? Is a relationship just something that goes along with sex? If your sexual desires could be met every night with a sex robot would you even care about looking for a relationship? Tell us the truth! Down below!

• YES
    10%(5)32%(44)Vote44%(39)
  • NO
    73%(36)50%(69)Vote37%(33)
  • Maybe
    17%(8)18%(25)Vote19%(17)
I know plenty of women who don't even date anymore because they work 65 hours a week and their dildos and vibrators give them all the pleasure they need. Some men have stopped dating thanks to the porn revolution... but somehow SEX ROBOTS just wouldn't hit the spot? Maybe we aren't ready for them or too embarrassed because we don't know much about them. They are on the horizon and I thank everyone for participating in this poll.
Looks like men are interested!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I need the relationship. Sex just isn't as important to me as that - not to be sexist, but I bet female robots will outsell male robots by a factor of 10.
    Now, if the AI in these things were capable of making a robot indistinguishable from a real guy except for the fact he looked the way I wanted and did what I wanted, I would consider it.

• I think you right!

• Just like synthetic vaginas outsell vibrators and dildos.
      Raaaaaighht.

• @dusty_milk Women view masturbation differently to guys. Quite often we use vibrators because a penis alone cannot bring us to orgasm.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex isn't everything i want in a woman. Sure, as a man, its a big part but there are other things as well. I voted No.
    I could probably get one as a "backup" lol... but that would be the most i'd do. It wouldn't do any replacing.
    I dont think there is anything that will be able to replace actual human companionship. One of the factors of being with a girl is just that one second they are human, and another second, they are morons... you never know, and you can't program a robot to do that.

What Girls Said 7

• *sees results*
    People are weird.

• No robot can replace the emotions and love that I have for my partner (when I have a partner). So I don't think I could do it.

But if someone feels a vibrator or sex robot is doing the trick for them, then that's their prerogative.

• Prefer hypnotism over a real guy as the better plan

• No because it won't cuddle me after :(

• Hell noo

• No way ho say!

• Well what if you are not in a relationship... maybe have Mr. Roboto give you everything you need until you find one?

• Haha nah i think it's weird for a robot to fulfill your needs.

Maybe people would stop dating people and just use robots as it's less stressful...

• Oh my god. So many guys wants it lol

• of course...
      A world where women dont hold the key to the cookie jar anymore... ugh... women will HATE it... means that now... they have NOTHING. Just the thought, warms the heart..
      doesn't bother me as much... i always tell all my girls that if they say no to it, i WILL call another girl. So a robot is not really needed...

• realistic sex robots are at least a century away... .

• Lets try and be optimistic LOL

• someone is in a hurry i see... . too muh luck with real women i guess... ?

What Guys Said 33

• I'd take 2 of them. One for me and one for my so. What's the difference between a sex bot and a vibrator (or similar things)? We'd use them both alone and together. I'd miss nothing really, but I'd have sex even if she's away (which is a good thing in a long distance relationship since it kills sexual impulses while she is sure I do not put feelings in it), and we could go for threesomes without involving anyone real. It'd be perfect, satisfying and jealousy proof.
    I guess another human is necessary to live a good life. Relationships are not only about sex, they're more about looking the future. Someone that just wants sex doesn't look for a relationship.
    The bot would be a good sex toy. The best one. (assuming that the partner still has still a little desire towards you after the perfect sex (it'd be natural since sex isn't only getting but also giving something to someone in particular))

• we I would definitely try it out, but it wouldn't replace me trying to do it with an actual girl. It just would be a substitute if I hadn't got any in awhile.

• Depends on how realistic they end up looking/feeling and what the maintenance is for them. Where they are currently, I'm not interested.

• Sex alone no. Men like to offer affection and conversation and what not.

However, if there ever is a robot that can freely have a conversation and sex and looks appealing all women in the world sure would change their tune because men sure as hell wouldn't run to marry them to watch them get bored and leave them.

• I need to hold the woman close and nuzzle in her hair as we drift off to sleep. To me, the cuddling after sex is better than the fuck, because I crave the closeness of feeling her body against mine and my arms around her.

• @cth96190 Robots could be programed to cuddle and only be loyal to one person.

• It can never replace a relationship, but it would be nice to have just for fun if it was realistic enough.

• Oh it's just like the real thing... so if you had one and found out wow this is the real thing.. HOLY MOLY BATMAN... what about a relationship would you then miss?

• This beautiful sex robot will choose you once you slide your credit card in and buy it LOL.. thanks for the response.

• Some real women will too :D

• the headline says would I get it.. that answer is yes. however I don't agree with the paragraph, I'd still look for a relationship and love even. then me and my Mrs. She could play with it together.

• Robot - No. Female Android - Maybe (if she is hot).

• That's so beta male. It's basically a technological advanced version of the palm of your hand, it would be like screwing a toaster

• man this place is gonna get destroyed again the human race is stupid and always repeats the same crap

• No, a hooker is much cheaper.

• Are you sure about that? Where do I get myself a hooker here in the good ol u S of A?

• Or.. I could go on a legendary quest to find a woman that wanted to role-play as a robot.. She could be R2D2, the one in Rocky IV, Cherry 2000, or even a roomba lol. At a fraction of the price! Hopefully.

• I have to say I cannot top that.. well done my friend!

• I'll take a free sample. Honestly though I'm not paying a crap load for a programmed sex machine. I'm cheap. I'll stick with my fleshlight and blow up gal

• They can't replace human emotions and free will. And a robot programmed to love will never replace a woman who will willingly join me in bed and who actually finds me attractive.

• So what are you saying? Can't you just have the Robot until you find whatever it is the fuck you are talking about? Why be lonely? LOL

• Nah. Because I'm too focused on school work and my own personal projects.

• I admire that... wouldn't you want a nice sex robot that could take care of your desires until you have the time to get into a relationship? Wouldn't it be fun? Who cares about japan? If you don't want to kill yourself and shit your shorts doing it from masturbating what is the difference? This is just masturbation on steroids? Fun fun

• i already have a real doll and im looking forward to advancements on that

• No. That would be creepy beyond words.

• Creepy? Yes it is very creepy I agree... don't all of us have a bit of creepiness inside?

• My inner creepiness is more in the direction of the Marquis De Sade. :-)

• Good for you ! I will be honest I had to google that shit.. had no idea LOL

• Hell yes. Altho Id prefer a simple pocket pussy tbh

• I'd be too embarrassed to own one

• I would buy a sex robot, but it would never replace a woman for relationship purposes.

• um no

• can't imagine these being cheap.

• Dating isn't exactly a bargain either LOL

• Weed is finally legal and not so taboo anymore so maybe down the road this will be like buying a pizza lol

• Hopefully. Buying my weed from dealers isn't who rip me off is getting annoying.

• I don't feel safe putting my boy dicky in the machine

• It will just take practice like using new shampoo.

• That's different since it is far less serious. what if the machine malfunctions and my boy dicky get electrocuted, roasted or chopped off while inside?

• If I sucked at dating, yeah.

• no thanks. a robot is a robot and a real person is a real person

• no because you can't have a conversation, there won't be any feelings other than pleasure

• What would you like to discuss? How you didn't take the garbage out? Or didn't put away the dishes? LOL

• If those are the only things you talk about with your partner then there is a problem with either or both of you

• RealDoll will be offering a ten year warranty on their next-generation, fully-customisable animatronic sex androids, with programmable 'personalities' (think along the lines of live-action interactive eroge, with subtly different responses to specific vocal inputs) set to launch this year; selling them at a cost of $50,000>70,000, to start off with. So, pricey, but no more so than a brand-new sports car, with less to worry about with regards to insurance payments and a warranty that's at least twice as long.

And also worth bearing in mind, for the average American guy, the average cost of a single date with a girl nowadays, with their exorbitant expectations and their average spending on those dates while we invariably have to pick up the entire tab, now averages $105>$140, PER DATE. Not including preparation, surprises, or additional locations, or the monetary value of OUR time as men. And if you want to actually get sex with a woman? Well, the average cost of THAT amounts to a bare minimum of $250/HOUR, and ironically, it actually works out even HIGHER than that for guys in committed LTRs with women, looking at the levels of expenditure they expect and demand in exchange for the amount of sex which they'll actually provide their BFs and husbands with- for them, it's almost universally $300/hour plus.

How does that compare? Well, if you made use of the sex android which you owned, whenever you wanted to have sex instead of masturbating the old-fashioned way, like any average guy realistically would, for the average length of time that guys spend masturbating (between half an hour and an hour and a half every day), pretty much every single day for the full length of the ten year warranty period- then the cost would work out at somewhere between $27.40/hr and $9.13/hr. In other words, paying for the sex bot will work out anywhere from 100x to 300x cheaper, that many times' better value for money, than it currently is to pay prostitutes for sex instead. And 2.5 to 3 times' cheaper to get the sex-bot than it would be to keep dating women, twice-weekly, for that ten year period.

So think about it. Logically, would YOU keep forking out $600 a day on overpriced 'luxury dining experiences'? Or would you rather stop going to restaurants altogether, and switch to having half-decent microwavable ready meals for the pittance of $1.99 a day instead? Women may offer a more enjoyable experience, but nowhere near enough, not any more. Sexbots are just better value...

• And that's already how much better value sexbots are, even with THIS early generation of sex-bots, in spite of them costing between $50,000 to $70,000. Within ten years' time, they're predicted to be able to bring the production prices down to less than a tenth their current amount and still improve quality (though they'll probably increase the mark-up fees to boost profits as well- $10,000>$15,000 RRP would probably be realistic). All of the largest legal brothels in Europe have announced that they'll be switching from human sex workers to sex robot workers within the next 10 years for a reason. No insurance, no litigation, no STD's, no pregnancies, no maternal leave, no days off, and the ability to sell that pussy 24/7, 52 weeks a year. And all of those plus-points, combined with running costs equivalent to less than 1/1000th of the wages of even the cheapest street-corner hooker. You'd have to be a total idiot not to...

• thanks for the info... very interesting!

• No. A relationship is what I want, sex is just something that goes along with it. I'm fine without sex, I just want a girlfriend

• I want to be wanted.

• Yeah my experience with women overall haven't been anything to brag about. Guess could maybe say people in general, dont seem to know how to love at all and so tired of always being the one who give way more than I ever recieve so yeah. Sounds perfect really. Pretty sad really, but yeah an inanimate object would do more for me than a human ever has.

• I'd prefer a real female friend, eventually without sex, (if she's against sex)

• Hell yes.
    Why even bother with women and their bullshit when you can just get unconditional sex and turn it off right afterwards?

• no, because i don't want to clean it after.

• More from Guys
    3