Should I be persistent or will I just look stupid:(?

I met him 6 months ago we were just acquaintances. A month later he asked me out, we went out and hungout a few times, everything was going really great and we had lots of fun! He had recently broke up with his ex two months prior tho, but told me he was over it. Out of nowhere one night he said he wasn't over her and I said we should just stay friends. I told him we should be friends because he told me he wasn't over his ex, I didn't want to get involved with someone who wasn't over an ex.. After that every time he'd see me he would still always be near me, flirty and only talking to me, trying to kiss me. I would turn him down. I have no idea where we stand or his feelings? The last time I saw him was two months ago because of work. He was all over me and kissing me. Since then though I haven't seen him. We talked a few times. Recently I messaged him and he replied right away. Then I didn't message him back for a week and replied and he never did..

I definitely felt a connection, in the beginning.. that there was something between us.. but is that just me overthinking?:( I still find my self thinking about him occasionally! I enjoyed spending time with him.. What is he thinking? Am I just a fool if I a keeping trying?

do you guys think he had some feelings for me? Does he think I want to just be friends? Did I give him mixed signals?

01

What Guys Said 1

• You're overthinking it. Just continue with life for someone else to catch your attention, and there is a slight chance he might get back to you before then.

What Girls Said 0