HOW BAD IS IT FOR A GIRL WITH A BOYFRIEND TO TEXT ANOTHER GUY AT 3 AM?

If he doesn't know she has a boyfriend, and later on he found out she had a boyfriend, and she texted him at 3 AM even if it was just about an earlier text referring to school work, what will he think? Also, let's say the girl hasn't told him she has a boyfriend and they flirt with eachother a lot.

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Sending a message related to work or school academics stuff even ar any time of the day or night doesn't actually reflects anything..

It can be cheating if the message is flirty and related more to sex and other dating stuffs.. so.. bottom line- It's (ref. the question) not a bad thing to do at 3am !!

Most Helpful Girl

• How bad?
    On a scale of 1 to 10, its 11.
    Total douche sneaky cowardly move.

• What if it was just about school? Would the guy think it was just a veiled excuse to kick things off?

And what if the guy responded later in the day, and the two began to flirt text throughout the rest of the day? What would he be thinking?

What Guys Said 13

• its not a serious relationship if the girl does that at 3 am and the guy doesn't know about the boy freind. and while nothing happened its the sentiment of a 3 am text that could have wait a bit or until you saw him in person or something.

• Sketchy, very sketchy. The girl may not have done anything that is clearly wrong but there are lots of red flags.

• Maybe she should get back to grade school or get a paper route if she isn't mature enough to have a relationship.

those types of women obviously have no loyalty of others and are a result of bad parenting.

• So people will assume it's really not about homework?

• What's with this "she" business.

Why don't you just say "I have a boyfriend but I want him, but I want to lead on another guy but I could possibly want to have sex with him. Only problem is my boyfriend may find out. What can I do in the open without him being suspicious".

haha

• Besides, you are talking to the wrong person on this topic. My wife was unfaithful and I served around 9yrs in prison from the result of going after the dude.

I hate cheaters.

• Well if she flirts with him and she hasn't told him then he's gonna assume she's singe. Overall it's pretty bad and dishonest on her part.

• So he would assume she's def attracted to him?

• You asking a lot of bloody questions and I don't care for constant hypothetical questions.

• Please, help, last question.

• well lol how would you see it if your boyfriend was texting a girl at 3 am?

• I think they would have a hidden motive.

• For sure he would? Would he think its just a veiled excuse to talk to him late at night and that she's thinking about him at those hours?

What if the two were texting eachother during day time hours later on, would he make mention of it? What does it mean if he didn't?

• If he was really good looking, and better looking than the boyfriend, would he be cocky around the two if he ever saw them in public? What would his reaction be?

• And what would it mean if he responded the following day?

• pretty slutty , i would directly dumb

• You'll have a difficult life for the lack of common sense...

• they say nothing good ever happens after midnight. it's not bad per se but it could definitely wait until another time.

• Just playing with people's hearts here.

• i am avaliable anytime for you xoxo

• just , tell him , might he in luv with you.
    break his heart !! let him live / move onn.

• It's not "the girl", it's you.

Everybody will see the girl isn't contended with her boyfriend, and want to give a chance to the other guy. And I mean, everybody.

• Will they assume the text wasn't really about schoolwork?

What if she decides to stop speaking to him?

• He was sleeping, obviously.
      What time did he respond, the day after?

• Around 11:00.

Do you think he wouldn't be interested? Would he be laughing about it with his friends or what?

What Girls Said 1

• If it's for talking about work nothing wrong if it's for flirting it's cheating.