Are we into each other or just friends?

I like this girl that I met at work, we're both into fitness and so after she quit her job I messaged her asking if she'd like to go running with me (we live close by). So we've been running together for like a month now and last week I decided to ask her out to the movies but I think I messed things up because instead of saying it was a date I said hangout. We ended up going and I payed for everything, as well as dinner after and we had a great conversation but now this Saturday we're going back to running and I'm afraid the message that I'm into her got lost since I said "hangout"
I know one of her friends and she told me that this girl is really into me but when I'm alone with her she makes zero indication that she wants me to make a move or any thing. Should I make a move regardless? I don't want to ruin our friendship by making an unwanted move. Help!

Okay so I hyped myself up and finally asked her out on a date, I made plans and said "it's a date?" And she said... "it can be" ? Is that a yes or a no? I still hang out with her a lot but she shows zero interest in escalating things which makes me feel very weird because all I want to do when I see her is hug her all day. What's going on?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't ruin the friendship by making an unwanted move. You can only discover that she is not open to the relationship being any more than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about ruining the friendship. Ignore friendship. That's not what you're interested in at this point. If you miss your shot, then the friendship is ruined anyways, because eventually it's going to be too much to be around her. Make the move. If she rejects you, you'll have to move on. If not, you get what you want. If you don't do anything you definitely won't get what you want.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her how u feel and ask her if she feels the same way

• ask her out again and make sure you say it's a date

What Guys Said 3

• No you were right to call it a hangout cause calling it a date puts pressure on girls to impress you. But, you need to show your intent by getting physical, playful touching etc. Don't wait for signs!

• Just friends

• just talk to her. be open and honest. she is probably just shy.