Is it bad I'm close friends with my exs and past crushes even though I'm in a relationship now?

My two best guy friends other than my boyfriend are guys I used to like, one was my boyfriend and the other was my crush. It was nothing serious, stupid middle school crushes and stuff you know? The guy I dated, it was nothing serious at all, I didn't even like him that much it was more of us just being friends so we broke up after a very short time dating. But now he is one of my best guy friends and I have absolutely no feelings for him other than that for a good friendship, and I believe he feels the same way. He and my boyfriend seem to get along despite the fact my boyfriend prefers hunters and my ex prefers titans in Destiny. Lol. I don't consider him my ex even because we dated for a very short time maybe a month? Possibly less. But I'm not sure if it bothers my boyfriend. My current boyfriend and I have a very strong relationship, we trust eachother and we talk things out. I've been meaning to actually ask him what he thinks of me having guy friends like the ones I have now. but i just keep forgetting. So how would you feel if your girlfriend had two close guy friends, one who is a previous crush and another who is an ex.
And oh ps. Both of them moved but I still text them frequently, and I allow my boyfriend to check my phone any time he wants, I've got nothing to hide

21

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it is bad.. they are in the past.. move on.. it could cause issues with current so

• But if they were my friends even before I met my boyfriend, and they are some of my best and only friends. Should i drop them just because I have a boyfriend now?

• He may become concerned... you need to talk it out with him.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not weird. Some people are able to be friends with an ex. Personally I don't. I just cut contact and move on. I've no need to keep in contact with anyone from my past , but everyone's situation is different. So it's best for some people to" burn their bridges" and move on. Others can have an amicable relationship with an ex.

• Yeah it's fine girl. Your man trusts you. As long as you don't have any feelings it's ok