Guys, is it true that only a woman you love can make you truly angry?

I read an article titled "she wouldn't make me so angry if she didn't own my heart" and he talked about how only a woman a man loves can provoke so much rage in you when she upsets you, does wrong by you, etc. Is this true?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No. But only a woman you love can make you HURT.

Plenty of people, men and women, can make me angry. Hell, just be driving a car in front of me and do a poor job at it, and I'll be angry! LOL. But those people can't emotionally hurt me - on a woman I love can do that.

What Guys Said 21

• Yes and no. When a man has a vested interest in someone and cares for them then he will get upset if ever that someone does something to upset him - usually something that threatens security.

For instance, imagine two women, Mary and Sue, who are friends go out and spend $1,000 each on Gucci handbags but things are financially tight with their families. Mary's husband it's going to be upset with Mary and not give a rat's ass about Sue. Sue's husband is going to be upset with Sue and not give a rat's ass about Mary.

This sort of thing applies with kids as well. A father is going to be upset about what his kid does more than any other kids.

• Hell no
    it's the disrespect and oddly out of tune she'll be naturally (not on purpose)
    when just the opposite you desire from her
    that gets one angry
    It's like she's putting out 10% to meet you 1/2way and you're putting out 66% and still not making contact anywhere in the middle - frustrations.

You may not be in love with her, this could be a sister, a teammate, whatever!

• My grandparents were that way. My grandfather would always bitch and yell at my grandmother to shut up. He'd always complain about something and call her Freddie. I only want to be with someone that makes me happy. My life is full of drama and crap. I certainly don't need a female figure dumping more on me

• No, I F-ing hate panhandlers, accountants, lawyers, cops, hipsters, celeb popstars, most women, vegans, and players

• Anyone can make me "truly angry". But only one I love can break me.

• I also get angry when I flip an egg and the yolk breaks...

• Yes! I know about it but here love is something not only girlfriend sometimes it can be u r mother, Father anyone!! But its true

• No, the ultimate thing that can trigger me to be truly angry:

Bad internet connection while watching porn

• sounds like someone who is very butt hurt wrote that article

• she can make u cry !!

• yep true

• precisely may b can happen like dat cz mentality of everyone is nt same

• no, guys even make me angrier cause of their Bad behavior to Girls...

• No, if some random girl keyed my car she would feel my wrath

• No..

• err no

• The only person who can make me angry is me. As soon as I let my emotions be dictated by others, I've lost control over myself.

• Not true.

• I like sex meeting night

• not at all. plenty of people have infuriated me.

• i think a lot of people are better off dead.

• Nope. Plenty of girls I have no respect for and I think are despicable have royally pissed me off before.

But my heart runs off hatred so maybe I'm different.